What’s the 1 secret seasoned sales experts use to close deals that no one else can close?
This isn’t one of those BizOps where you’ll get tantalized and then asked to purchase something. In fact, there’s no need to go out and purchase this tool since I am giving it away to you for free. What you’re about to receive is a condensed version of the MOST USEFUL sales tool in the world.
The concept is simple. People like to do business with people they like. Don’t you? If a salesman is an asshole there’s a good chance that you’ll not buy from him, even if you really like the product. But if you like the product and REALLY like the salesman, there’s a much higher chance that you’ll buy.
The goal is to get people to genuinely like you. Once you accomplish that, the sale will come natural… And so long as you have a valuable product or service for sale, your customer will never experience buyer’s remorse.
In a nut shell, here’s How To Win Friends and Influence People:
Fundamental Techniques in Handling People
1. Don’t criticize, condemn or complain.
2. Give honest and sincere appreciation.
3. Arouse in the other person an eager want.
Six ways to make people like you
1. Become genuinely interested in other people.
3. Remember that a person’s name is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language.
4. Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
5. Talk in terms of the other person’s interests.
6. Make the other person feel important – and do it sincerely.
Win people to your way of thinking
1. The only way to get the best of an argument is to avoid it.
2. Show respect for the other person’s opinions. Never say, “You’re wrong.”
3. If you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically.
4. Begin in a friendly way.
5. Get the other person saying “yes, yes” immediately.
6. Let the other person do a great deal of the talking.
7. Let the other person feel that the idea is his or hers.
8. Try honestly to see things from the other person’s point of view.
9. Be sympathetic with the other person’s ideas and desires.
10. Appeal to the nobler motives.
11. Dramatize your ideas.
12. Throw down a challenge.
Be a Leader: How to Change People Without Giving Offense or Arousing Resentment
1. A leader’s job often includes changing your people’s attitudes and behavior. Some suggestions to accomplish this:
2. Begin with praise and honest appreciation.
3. Call attention to people’s mistakes indirectly.
4. Talk about your own mistakes before criticizing the other person.
5. Ask questions instead of giving direct orders.
6. Let the other person save face.
7. Praise the slightest improvement and praise every improvement. Be “hearty in your approbation and lavish in your praise.”
8. Give the other person a fine reputation to live up to.
9. Use encouragement. Make the fault seem easy to correct.
10. Make the other person happy about doing the thing you suggest.