People buy from people they like. On your landing pages, make sure the images and text portray the following:
- Become genuinely interested in other people. Your page needs to offer 24/7 support with an 800 number, live chat, and email addresses that are responded to promptly.
- Make sure your lead characters smile on your page.
- Remember that a person's name is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language. Talk to your client and appeal to their interest. Once they call you, use their name frequently on the phone. People love hearing their name.
- Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves. When calls come in, pay close attention to what the potential customers say. If you use SalesForce, take notes for future reference. Create an impression that you care - and DO NOT ACT HURRIED OR DISCTRACTED.
- Talk in terms of the other person's interests and become their yes man. What can your offer do to help them? What's their favorite ice cream? Blueberry? Funny, that's your favorite ice cream too. What's their faborite football, soccer, basketball team? You're are the same. One caveat to consider: do not appear to agree with everything, as this can set off a red flag and they'll know you're gaming them. Just agree with certain things and on other's feign ignorance.
- Make the other person feel important - and do it sincerely.