One of the best ways to position your brand as an authority and drive highly qualified leads is via non-promotional advertising.
The best way to do this (and also the least expensive) is to pitch original, highly valuable information to relevant websites. By positioning your brand as an authority you accomplish the following:
– gain trust with your targeted audience.
– position your brand as an authority on a topic.
– utilize real media on your website (builds enormous trust).
– rank for your brand.
– build a link from a highly authoritative source (if the publisher allows you to).
– drive highly qualified leads that have their “salesman defense wall” down.
Remember to stay non-promotional. If you try to squeeze in language that promotes your brand, there’s a good chance that the media source will reject it (unless you are paying for the guest post, which I do not recommend). Also, any promotional language will destroy your chances at gaining credibility with your targeted audience.